On the Horizon with OPH:
- Sunday, December 10, 2023 - Team Building and Ropes Course Day at OC Ropes Course.
- 9am to approx. 1pm @ The Canyon RV Park
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - OPH Fundraiser with Habit Burger and Grill. (4 locations)
- Buena Park
- La Canada-Flintridge
- Mission Valley
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - OPH Day of Giving.
- Saturday, February 3, 2024 - OPH Leadership Academy begins for Team 9.
- Saturday, April 13, 2024 - Day of Service a.k.a. OPH's Annual School Beautification Project.
Click the Links Below to see how you can join us at these events!
QUOTES FROM OUR STUDENTS
What students are saying about their school's transformation
Thank you for making Allesandro colorful! Thank you for putting flags around our auditorium. Our school looks great!
MICHAEL, 4TH GRADE
I like the ‘I am STRONG!’ saying. I was so happy about it. Thank you for beautifying our school! It’s so nice!
JEANNA, 2ND GRADE
Thank you for cleaning my school. Before the school looked trashy and dirty, but now it looks beautiful. My favorite part is the murals
JAZMIN, 5TH GRADE
To provide a safe and supportive learning environment for all children regardless of race, ability, income or any other social identifier. We aim to create a better world for these children where people matter, society is enhanced, and HOPE grows.
Schools We've Helped
Check out our Youtube page to view some of our past beautification projects.
Here is some exciting data gathered of which we are extremely proud.
This shows some of the impact Operation Project HOPE has had on some of the schools for which they have completed projects. OPH utilized a third party “statistical process control” to evaluate data from the Student Experience Survey.
The data represented the highest increase in a Los Angeles County district where OPH has partnered with different schools.